Spring 2013 - Visit Day Student Life and Organization Fair
Posted by Lindy Hampsher for January 10, 2013
The Visit Days for the spring semester will begin very soon. The Admissions Office would like to invite each club and organization to be represented at the Student Life and Organization Fair.
Please RSVP for the Organizational Fair by Friday, February 1st. You may register for all Visit Days in one email. Thank you!
The Organizational Fair will be held on from 1:45pm (set-up) to 2:45pm (break-down) in Alumni Hall 2nd Floor Hallway. We are expecting to have over 100 prospective students and their families attend this event, and we would appreciate your active participation!
What we are asking you to do:
- Identify someone (or a group) to represent your club/organization at the Organization Fair.
- Tableclothes will be provided. Please bring banners, decorations, posters, signs, brochures, handouts, fliers – anything you have or could easily create to make your display table look amazing!
- Please set up in the Jazzman Cafe/Bookstore area first - once full, we can use the game room area.
- Wear your red and black!
- Meet with prospective students during the fair and talk about your club/organization, and how it supports our students’ success! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to recruit prospective students into your club/organization.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, February 1st so that we can be sure your club/organization is represented. Please include a contact name, phone number, and Mounties email address.
Below you will find a list of our future Visit Days. We would love to have you register in advance - just let me know that you would like your club or organization to attend each Visit Day Organization Fair!
February 8, 2013
March 8, 2013
April 12, 2013
Should you have any questions, please contact Lindy Hampsher at 570-662-4812 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Daily Digest