Posted by Lindsey Sikorski for November 5, 2013
Navigating the Affordable Care Act
Seminar for Businesses
Attend this seminar to find out the most current ACA information: Terminology-Considerations-Impact.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
W.M. Tokishi Training Center, NYPUM Building
Route 6, Wellsboro, PA
Featured Speaker: Eric Pochas, Director of Client Services, VANTAGEN, a Parente Beard Company.
Topics will include:
· An overview of ACA
· How it affects small business
· Responsibilities of small and large employers
· Understanding penalties
· Determining action steps
· Business Resources
- FREE to businesses located within the Northern Tier PREP region of Tioga, Bradford, Susquehanna or Wyoming counties.
- $20.00 per person for all others.
1) Go to www.scrantonsbdc.com
2) Select Educating & Training
3) Scroll down and select “University of Scranton SBDC”
4) Find the program you’d like to register for and select “Learn More”
For Information: Call 570.941.4151
Space is limited and offered first come, first-served only to those who register in advance.
Light Refreshments will be served
Co-sponsored by the members of the Northern Tier Partners for Regional Economic Performance (PREP): Tioga County Development Corporation, Central Bradford Progress Authority, Northern Tier Regional Planning & Development Commission, Northern Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center, Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce, University of Scranton Small Business Development Center.